RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB SPOTLIGHT AUTHOR - HILARY GROSSMAN

It's my honor to host Rave Reviews Book Club Spotlight Author of the Week:




Every day we feel so many emotions... Some are wonderful and some not so much. I don’t know about you, but to me, regret is the worst feeling in the world. I think because I hate the feeling so much is the reason I wrote DANGLED CARAT.
http://www.amazon.com/Dangled-Carat-Hilary-Grossman-ebook/dp/B00F55HITQ

Deciding to write a memoir about your relationship with a commitment-phobic man isn’t easy.  Especially when you know that you have to bare your heart and your soul, share your inner most feelings, as well as many embarrassing moments. And don’t get me started on the s-e-x scene!

I lost my confidence many times as I wrote and traveled down the road to publication.   Many times I thought I would just abandon the idea.  After all it would have been much easier... I wasn’t sure that I wanted everyone, especially the people in my “real life” to know everything I thought, felt and did.

But no matter how much easier it would have been if I did decide to stop writing I couldn’t. I had to keep going because I knew if I didn’t continue I would regret it all of my life.  I wanted to share my story because I knew that dating a commitment-phobe was something that so many other women experience. I wanted my story to help them feel like they weren’t alone.  I wanted my experience to help them realize that they should follow their hearts and not only conventional dating wisdom and the advice of well meaning family and friends. 

Now, month’s later I am so glad I didn’t give up. I would be lying if I said it has been easy.  But it has been a very rewarding journey. I lived my dream. I wrote a book, and based upon some of the emails from readers I have received, I accomplished my goal.  I helped others, who are in a similar situation, feel like they weren’t alone….
***
Hilary Grossman dated a guy so commitment-phobic that she was able to write a book about their relationship. She is currently the CFO of a beverage alcohol importer and lives on Long Island.

Dangled Carat is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

You can connect with Hilary on her blog, on Twitter @feelingbeachie or on Facebook

***
Kindle Ninja's Review of Dangled Carat can be found here.


 

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 24 Conversations over Milk & Cookies - Effrosyni Moschoudi

FOLLOW ME: When Twitter Kills

Episode 23 Conversations over Milk & Cookies - Stevie Turner

Kindle Ninja Review: RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB Edition #8

Two Reviewers, One Book: The Winged Turban