A Perilous Thirst: Vampirically Good



All right. So, I just had a conversation with a gay vampire, a very intelligent one, I might add. It was an honest conversation, but of course, he was doing all the talking and I was this captive audience. He was so open and candid about his life as a vampire in the time of AIDS epidemic. Even with his charm and confidence, I sensed his fear. It was real. With a vivid recounting of his conquests, he revealed a part of him that’s almost human.

A Perilous Thirst is a vampirically good short story that makes you feel that you’re actually there listening to an intriguing vampire character.


I don’t even know his name.  ★★★ 4/5

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 24 Conversations over Milk & Cookies - Effrosyni Moschoudi

FOLLOW ME: When Twitter Kills

Episode 23 Conversations over Milk & Cookies - Stevie Turner

Clearing the TBR Pile - Reviews This Week!

Episode 5: Conversations over Milk & Cookies - Beem Weeks