Katie Hayoz is one of the most talented and brilliant indie authors who convinced me that Young Adult (YA) novels can have depth and complexity. She's truly very inspiring (and very funny).
Katie tagged me for Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Read her 7 things here.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers. Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person nominating you for the award
2. Display the Very Inspiring Blogger logo
3. Reveal seven things about yourself
4. Nominate seven others to receive the award
Okay. So seven things about me that you won't find on my profile:
1. I'm a lefty.
2. I've become a polygamist...a book polygamist. I read 2 to 3 books simultaneously.
3. I found out that it hurts when a Kindle device falls on your face while you read in bed.
4. Soda sober. I haven't had soda in a year.
5. I write book reviews at night.
6. The blog segment Conversations over Milk & Cookies was supposed to be called Conversations over Coffee and Doughnuts...(hence the question about doughnut without holes).
7. I still play with LEGOs.
Here are 7 bloggers/writers/authors who inspire me.
Dale Furse - author of Curse
Marlena Hand writer & reviewer
Rachel Medhurst - author of Deadliners
PS Bartlett - author of Fireflies
Atoyia Pencil - author of The Reunion
Kathryn Biel - author of Good Intentions
Nadege Nicholl - author of Living with Grown Ups: Raising Parents